Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy One Month Anniversary!

ST. LOUIS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

This was a very special wedding to me for so many reasons!  The bride has been in my life for going on 15 years now.  In that span of time she has been a best friend, room mate (more than once!), sorority sister, co-worker (also more than once :), fellow Hanes House member, hat flicker-off'er (yes...I did look dumb in that hat)...through all of this she has become more like a sister to me than anything else.  People always ask how I feel about taking pictures at the weddings of dear friends---and honestly I love it because having that added level of intimacy between yourself and your subject does nothing but good!

There is a downside of course...in my case---I'm a bit of a sap (my husband likes to sing TLC's 'don't go chasing waterfalls' to me whenever I get welled up....and let's just say I feel like I hear that song a fair amount!) So it can be a bit tough to fire off the shot you really want if you are busy wiping tears from your face!  This wedding was no exception!

Amy you were the most beautiful bride...and Tom, ya just looked dapper and handsome as hell!  The rain tried to cut our pictures short but thankfully we managed to get some in at Union Station and the beautiful St. Louis Botanical Gardens before the skies opened up too much.  An absolutely perfect day! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. O'Brien ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




































No comments:

Post a Comment